Apartment for 1-4 guests
- First floor Gardenhouse
- 90 sqm. Residence
- Two bedrooms
- Large terrace facing the estate garden
- Two garage parking in the atrium
- Connection door to Gerümpel residence existent, if Gardenhouse is booked as one large residence for up to 8 guests
- 190€ per night for up to 2 guests
- 240€ per night for 3-4 guests
During the main season from March 1st until October 31st the full rate applies.
The residence is located on the first floor of the Gardenhouse. The cozy apartment meets high standards with a premium interior from the luxury manufactory Rivièra Masion. The combined living and dining room with an open kitchen invites its guests to homelike get-togethers. The apartment has one full bathroom, a separate restroom as well as a fully equipped kitchen. The entrance is located at the main entrance of the Gardenhouse.
An internal connection door to the entrance stairway of the Goldbächel apartment provides the opportunity to turn the Gardenhouse into a large residence for up to 8 guests.
- All apartments are suitable for guests with allergies, for which reason house animals are unfortunately not accepted
- In-room smoking is prohibited
- Cribs, diaper changing tables and children highchairs are available upon prior notice
The kitchen is fully equipped with premium brand products:
- Stove & oven
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Dish washer
- Regular fridge as well as separate wine fridge
- Toaster, kettle & mixer
One bedroom is equipped with a luxury king-size bed with two separate mattresses (180 x 200 cm / 71 x 79 in). The second bedroom has a single bed (90 x190 cm / 35.5 x 75 in) with an extension option to accommodate two guests (160 x 190 cm / 63 x 75 in). The blankets and pillows are suitable for guests with allergies. Each bedroom has a modern flatscreen television.
- One bathroom with a spacious shower
- One separate guest restroom
- Hairdryer & cosmetic mirror
- High speed free internet
- Large flatscreen television with satellite reception
- Premium soundbox
The apartment is already booked at the dates marked in red color